Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Scripture Journaling: Isaiah 41:10

Context/Background
:  Israel was in need of some reassurance and a reminder that God cared.  (Isaiah 40:27-31)

Isaiah 41:10 ... fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.   

(Underlined words in the above scripture are for the purpose of easy location for my personal use.)

Key Words/Underlined Words:

fear:  frightened; dread

dismayed:  anxious, afraid

strengthen:  fortify

help:  protect or aid

uphold:  sustain, help, follow close

God's assurances from Isaiah 41:10 ...
1.  God doesn't want them to be afraid 
2.  They will receive strength from God 
3.  God will help them 

My thoughts:  some days I feel so inadequate for the tasks before me.  Today, I awoke feeling that way and cried out to God in prayer.  Later, as I began my Bible study for the day, this verse leapt off the page to me.  Thank you, Lord, for the reminder!  I love You Lord, my strength!

(c) 2022 by Patsy Norwood.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment