Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

God's Done It Again!

This week I needed emergency medical intervention for an ongoing health issue.

While the doctor was talking to me about treatment, she included the fact that I needed a shot along with the prescriptions she was sending to the pharmacy.

What she told me next had me singing God's praises in my heart!  She told me that they had been out of the shot that I needed for 8 months, that they had not been able to get it.  Her next words gave me goose bumps!  She said they had JUST gotten an order of the shot medication in that I needed.

It is the Lord who goes before you.  He will be with you; he will not forsake you.  Do not fear or be dismayed.  Deuteronomy 31:8

“Forever, O Lord, your word is firmly fixed in the heavens. Your faithfulness endures to all generations; you have established the earth, and it stands fast.”  Psalm 119: 89-90

patsy @ From This Heart Of Mine

(c) 2022 by Patsy Norwood.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment