Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Ladies Bible Class: Announcing the next class!

Dear ladies of God's Word,

While I have continued studying my Bible in other ways while I've been on break, I have missed digging deep into God's Word such as has been done in previous studies.  Deep Bible study is one of my happy places and I'm delighted to announce our next study is ready to begin!

Who did I chose ....


I hope you're as excited about this study as I am!  Our first class will be Thursday, May 9th when we'll start with the introduction.  As with our previous study, I'll post each lesson early on Thursday morning for the week.  This will give everyone time to read and respond at their convenience if they so desire.  I'll meet you back here then!

Please feel free to share with other ladies about our new study as well as links to previous studies.

Until Thursday!

1 comment: