Pages

Friday, November 3, 2023

Praying Scriptures Over Our Children and Grandchildren: Psalm 91:11

Today's Scripture comes from Psalm 91:11 ...

For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways.

That's a comforting thought isn't it!  Here's how I'm praying it over my grandchildren ...

Father,

I pray that You will give Your angels charge concerning _______________, to guard them in all their ways.

In Jesus' name, 

Amen

I hope you will join me in praying for the most innocent of all mankind, our children and grandchildren.  They need us to stand in the gap for them spiritually.

If you know of other mama's and grandma's that would be interested in joining us in praying Scriptures over our children and grandchildren, please share a link to this post with them.

In Him,

patsy @ From This Heart Of Mine

(c) 2023 by Patsy Norwood ~ All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. A prayer answered concerning one of our daughters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lana, Praise God! This just gives me the tingles all over. Thank you for sharing!

      Delete