Pages

Friday, November 10, 2023

Praying Scripture Over Our Children and Grandchildren: Psalm 91:4

Are you still with me?  Are you still praying?

Here's this week's Scripture ...

Psalm 91:4 ... 

He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

This verse shouts 'refuge' and 'protection.'  I want my grandchildren to know where to seek this refuge when life hands them hard things to deal with.

Here's how I'm praying this Scripture over them this week ...

Father,

I pray that ___________________ will know that YOU are THE place of refuge every day, but especially during life's hard things.

In Jesus' name, 

Amen

I hope you will join me in praying for the most innocent of all mankind, our children and grandchildren.  They need us to stand in the gap for them spiritually.

If you know of other mama's and grandma's that would be interested in joining us in praying Scriptures over our children and grandchildren, please share a link to this post with them.

In Him,

patsy @ From This Heart Of Mine

(c) 2023 by Patsy Norwood ~ All Rights Reserved.

1 comment: