Pages

Friday, October 27, 2023

Praying Scripture Over our Children and Grandchildren: II Peter 3:18a

As I pray specific Scriptures over my grandchildren each week, one of the components of my prayers is asking God to release the power of His word through these Scriptures into their lives.  I like to visualize Him doing just that as I beseech Him on their be halves.

This time of specifically praying for my grandchildren is a very special time in my day, I hope yours is for you too.

Mothers and grandma's, we must not abandon this ship ... it's just too important!

Here's this week's Scripture ...

II Peter 3:18a

'but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ ...

A sample prayer ...

Father, I pray that ___________________ will grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

In Jesus' name

Amen

If you know of other mama's and grandma's that would be interested in joining us in praying Scriptures over our children and grandchildren each week, please share a link to this post with them.

In Him,

patsy @ From This Heart Of Mine

(c) 2023 by Patsy Norwood ~ All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment