Pages

Friday, October 20, 2023

Praying Scripture Over Our Children and Grandchildren: Psalm 119:105

Good morning, ladies, I hope you are being faithful in praying daily for your children and grandchildren.  

I also hope you recognize that Satan will throw every obstacle in your path that he thinks will deter you from utilizing this important spiritual tool.  

Let's make it a priority to prayerfully stand in the gap for our children and grandchildren.

Here's the verse I chose for this week ... (Remember to pray for them by name!)

Psalm 119:105

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Father,

I pray that Your Word would be a lamp to __________________ feet and a light to ________________ paths.  I pray that You would give ________________ a hunger for Your Word and a desire to follow the path set forth in it.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

If you know of other mama's and grandma's that would be interested in joining us in praying Scriptures over our children and grandchildren each week, please share a link to this post with them.

In Him,

patsy @ From This Heart Of Mine

(c) 2023 by Patsy Norwood ~ All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment