Pages

Friday, October 13, 2023

Praying Scripture Over Our Children and Grandchildren: II Thessalonians 3:3

I've heard from several of you that you are joining me as we pray Scripture over our children and grandchildren each week.  I am encouraged by the interest, not for myself but for those for whom we are praying.  God has promised that His Word will not return void (Isaiah 55:11), so with that confidence let us continue earnestly and diligently praying for our children and grandchildren.

Here's this week's Scripture ...

II Thessalonians 3:3 ... But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. (NASB)

My prayer:

Father,

Please strengthen ________________ and protect them from the evil one.

In Jesus name, I pray ...

Let's make praying for our children and grandchildren a priority this week!

In Him,

patsy @ From This Heart Of Mine

(c) 2023 by Patsy Norwood ~ All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

  1. Still praying for all our grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lana, when we don't know what to do or what to pray, we know we can't go wrong praying Scriptures. It has brought me much comfort.

      Delete
    2. Yes, upsetting things came to our attention over the weekend and all we can do is pray in particular that the realization of having traded truth for a lie will not prosper.

      Delete
    3. Lana, I'm so sorry! I just joined you in prayer over whatever the situation is.

      Delete