Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

What I Want in a Bible Study

I’ve reached a season in life where I’m done with the ‘fluff’ Bible studies that are common and readily available for women.

I’m done with the Christian motivational speaking women whose lessons have very little Bible in them.

I’m done with the preacher who stands in the pulpit and preaches what the congregation wants to hear instead of what God’s Word says.

I want the meat of God’s Word.

I want to hear faithful and true to God’s Word lessons from men in the pulpit and from women in women’s classes or at women’s speaking events.

I want something different than mainstream religion is offering.

‘Feel good religion’ has become an epidemic and we need men and women who aren’t afraid to say, ‘give me the meat of God’s Word, nothing more and nothing less.’

We need faithful men and women who aren't afraid to teach the meat of God's Word in their respective biblical roles.

I am one of those women!

I pray that you are too … so much is at stake.  If Satan can make us feel satisfied with fluff Christianity, then he doesn’t have to worry about us digging deep into the meat of God’s Word where he and his lies are exposed and where we truly find God's will for our lives.

Women are the hands that rock the cradle, they are the control center of their homes, they are the molders of the future ... think about that.  As women what are we, you and I, doing with our God given power?

patsy @ From This Heart Of Mine

(c) 2023 by Patsy Norwood.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment